We are one of the leading mass communication systems on the market today with 300+ clients throughout North America, the Caribbean, and currently expanding into Central and South America. We are looking for top performing Business Development Representatives to set appointments for online demonstrations of our software. Our BDR’s have a direct impact on the success of the company by providing qualifying prospects from leads and ushering them into the sales pipeline. You must have at least 2 years of cold calling experience and speak native English.. You will be working from the comfort of your home office, so you must have a reliable computer and high speed internet. Schedule is Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm EST.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- 2+ years of cold calling experience
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to learn and remain calm and focused under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written English.
- Be organized, self-disciplined, and professional in demeanor
- Call potential customers and provide information regarding products and services by following the calling list provided by BDR manager
- Set appointments with potential customers at their convenience
- Qualify prospects for the sales team
- Accurately document appointments and meetings in team calendar
- Overcome client objection and build interest by explaining the advantages of the product
- Document all calls made to potential customers in CRM
- Once appointments are established, be responsible with follow up and ensure the prospect shows up.
- Assist the designated sales representative with any necessary steps to complete the appointment
- Ability to furnish references – Must have computer, access to broadband internet and a USB headset.