Experienced customer support engineer with diverse knowledge of SaaS – Software management, implementation of an account, email and hotline end-user support.
Responsible for providing telephone, email and remote diagnostic technical support. Answers questions about integration, operation, configuration, customization and usage of Company products.
- Responds to customer technical problems/issues related to company software via email and phone.
- Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify issues or problems with the software and follows through to ensure resolution.
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Remains knowledgeable of company’s product line, current industry products and technologies.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to company standards.
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
- Involved in revenue generation activities with current customers.
- Native English
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Significant knowledge of SaaS products, APIs, SQL
- Advanced – Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Experienced organization and problem solving skills
- 2-4 years experience in a customer service or related fields
- Strong organization and telephone etiquette skills
- Works effectively and efficiently under time constraints and high stress/pressure environments
- A dedicated internet connection of at least 3 Mbps
- Experience using web-based technology such as softphones, Skype, Salesforce, Google Calendars and Documents
- A QUIET environment from which you can make phone calls uninterrupted and free of background noise
This is a variable income position with a base + commission structure. If interested, please reply with:
- A current version of your resume/CV
- At least three professional references with full contact info
- A paragraph outlining why you are the perfect candidate for remotely teaching non-technical end-users how to operate web based software
- Salary target