Regroup Mass Notification — a global company with headquarters in Dallas — is looking for a customer success associate. Regroup believes in working with talented yet humble people who care about our core mission: Keeping communities and organizations safe and informed.
The Customer Success Associate focuses on the long-term customer relationship by understanding the client’s needs and desired outcomes. A CSA goal is to quickly influence software adoption and guarantee retention by proactively developing a client satisfaction strategy that prevents churn and instead opens upsell opportunities.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop a Healthy Customer Relationship
- Evaluate and Analyze Customer Needs
- Manage customer’s expectations, communication and troubleshooting
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Act as a Customer Advocate
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Build Trust and Transparency with Clients
- Promote Customer Loyalty and software adoption
We have seen people with these traits have great careers in our company:
Entrepreneurs – we’re looking for a self-starter, proactive, someone who needs little direction and takes a high level of ownership over responsibilities
- Previous successful Inside Sales, account executives or Customer Success Experience
- People person – enjoys talking to customers and helping them solve problems
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
What we have to offer you
- Great culture, flexible work environment, fully remote work opportunity
- Salary plus opportunities for bonuses
- A mission-driven career that literally saves lives. At our core, we keep institutions afloat and efficient by making communications easy and effective. We keep individuals and entire communities safe by offering the best-in-class emergency notifications on any device.
- Proficient or native English with impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Demonstrates basic technology proficiency
- Proactive professional personality
- Assertive communicator who can address negative sentiments
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- 1+ years of previous successful Customer Tech support, or Customer Success Experience is a MUST
- Relevant understanding of B2B SaaS Business Model OR prior experience in B2B SaaS
- Proven experience managing clients from the United States of America
We believe in leading with love and doing our best. If this sounds like you, then we should probably talk sooner than later.