Regroup Mass Notification — a global company with headquarters in San Francisco — is looking for a Sales Engineer. Regroup believes in working with talented people who care about our core mission: Keeping communities and organizations safe and informed.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer to provide assistance and support to sales executives in progressing customer opportunities through the sales process by monitoring opportunity technical decision status. Act as a trusted advisor to the customer on matters regarding information management and regroup software deployment.
- Work with product and sales teams to interpret customer requirements and deliver solutions with the end-goal of sales in mind.
- Support sales executives with solution selling into prospect account base
- Partnering with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic enterprise deals sales cycles
- Coordinate and demonstrate value of the product, and gain technical acceptance/closure with the technical decision maker
- Demonstrate an understanding of what the customer will need in terms of on-going service, and manage expectations on the customer and sales side.
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations and sales presentations that explain key technical aspects of solutions that will benefit customers and prospects.
- Provide answers to client questions about our product, servicing, and other technical aspects of the product.
- Provide responses for RFPs and/or contribute technical solutions directly to proposals.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Associates degree required
- 2+ years of related experience
- Sales aptitude and skills, including excellent professional phone presence and technical sales professional
- Strong ability to quickly comprehend and explain complex engineering concepts in simple, effective terms.
- Proven sales skills with an eye for results.
- Ability to work in a wide range of software programs that support our business (Excel, Zoom, Miro, Salesforce, PowerPoint/CAD, CSS, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, time and project management, and prioritization skills
Some of what we have to offer you
- Great culture and environment
- Flexible work environment, including remote work opportunities
- Smart people to learn from
- Cutting edge experience
- A mission-driven career that literally saves lives. At our core, we keep institutions afloat and efficient by making communications easy and effective. We keep individuals and entire communities safe by offering the best-in-class emergency notifications on any device.
How you will succeed and grow at Regroup:
We believe in leading with love and doing our best. If this sounds like you, then we should probably talk sooner than later.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com