Regroup Mass Notification — a global company with headquarters in San Francisco — is looking for Sales Executives. Regroup believes in working with talented yet humble people who care about our core mission: Keeping communities and organizations safe and informed.
We are seeking Sales Executives with at least 6+ years of experience. We would prefer candidates who have B2B technology experience or SaaS experience.
If you’re a passionate, humble sales executive who thrives in an environment where community safety and institutional efficiency is always top-of-mind, check out what we’re offering below.
Show us what you’ve got! (aka requirements)
The ideal candidate brings energy, enthusiasm and ambition to work and has a strong desire to learn and continually improve his/her sales aptitude.
The candidate should have the following minimum qualifications:
- 6+ years of sales experience or 2+ years of SaaS sales experience
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Ability to learn and remain calm and focused under pressure
- Excellent communication skills for both oral and written English
- Be organized, self-disciplined and professional in demeanor
- Available to work 40 or more hours a week (8am-5pm, Monday-Friday, ET)
- Must have computer, access to high-speed internet and a USB headset
- Be able to excite prospects over the phone
- Strong time management understanding
- Strong relevant technical aptitude
- Ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments
- Competitive drive
- Passion for technology
- Consultative approach to sales
- Being a humble leader who is always willing to learn from and support the team.
- Someone who excels at working with others but is also comfortable being a self-starter.
We are a global company with many different branches — comfort with collaboration with people in different countries, time zones, and an open heart to other cultures is a must.
What do you want to do? (aka key responsibilities)
- Self-generate leads through outbound prospecting efforts
- Record all prospect interactions in CRM (Salesforce)
- Report weekly sales activities to direct manager
- Perform administrative duties as needed by the company
- Qualify inbound leads created through marketing initiatives
- Understand and uncover pain points
- Meet weekly KPIs (calls/demos/meetings/etc.)
- Perpetually grow pipeline (goal = 4X quota)
- Accurately forecast in CRM
- Provide presentations and product demos to prospects online
- Become a subject matter expert
- Provide product feedback to development team
- Take leads from concept-to-close
Some of what we have to offer you
- Great culture and environment
- Flexible work environment, including remote work opportunities
- Smart people to learn from
- Cutting edge experience
- A mission-driven career that literally saves lives. At our core, we keep institutions afloat and efficient by making communications easy and effective. We keep individuals and entire communities safe by offering the best-in-class emergency notifications on any device.
How you will succeed and grow at Regroup:
We believe in leading with love and doing our best. If this sounds like you, then we should probably talk sooner than later.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.