Regroup Mass Notification — a global company with headquarters in San Francisco — is looking for a Vice President of Sales. Regroup believes in working with talented yet humble people who care about our core mission: Keeping communities and organizations safe and informed.
Our new Vice President of Sales will be responsible for leading sales activities across the organization, achieving aggressive revenue goals, and maintaining consistency throughout the sales process as it relates to product positioning and pricing in the market. This team leader must be hands-on and engaged with managing existing team members while simultaneously growing our sales organization for strategic growth in targeted markets.
- Must possess at least 7 years of experience in managing teams, and a background in successfully selling SaaS products and related consulting services.
- Experience growing companies from lower middle market revenues to middle-market levels organically.
- 10+ years documented success in enterprise Software Sales and or Technology Service Sales including consultative selling approaches.
- Experience creating data-driven programs to drive company strategy.
- Must have a proven track record for exceeding quota on a consistent basis, both individually and as a manager.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills with analytical problem-solving and good client need assessment aptitude.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills.
- Experience with shaping solutions and negotiating large complex transformation deals.
- Proven ability to work in tandem with other organizational leaders including Product and Marketing to develop successful go-to-market strategies and growth campaigns.
- Technical fluency with key systems including Salesforce CRM.
- Develop, maintain, and manage the implementation of strategic and tactical sales plans to address specific market segments, key solution sets, and technology areas.
- Provide ongoing mentoring, coaching, training and feedback to direct reports to include individual contributors and managers.
- Manage the high-level relationship between our customers and/or strategic partners.
- Collaborate with sales, products, and marketing teams to develop new product offerings within existing and new lines of business.
- Conduct market research and recommend product positioning and pricing strategy.
- Personally engage in key account sales, business development, and ongoing customer success via consultative selling.
- Identify areas for improvement and act to implement positive change.
- Manage the development and execution of external and internal sales communications plans.
- Focus on growing the company sales pipeline to ensure adequate opportunity coverage to targets for short term and long-term, run rate and revenue growth.
- Support teams to identify new business solutions by researching must-have accounts including mapping the company’s organization structure, identifying new opportunities, understanding the key business drivers and competitive landscape.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts to executive management on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis using the CRM systems.
Some of what we have to offer you
- Great culture and a cohesive leadership team
- Flexible work environment, including remote work opportunities
- A mission-driven career that literally saves lives. At our core, we keep institutions operationally resilient and efficient by making communications easy and effective. We keep individuals and entire communities safe by offering best-in-class mass notifications on any device.
How to apply:
If you’re a Vice President of Sales in a SaaS company and ready to take a meaningful next step in your career, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cover letters should address what you can bring to our team as well as how your experience relates to the role description above.